Areas of Interest
Urban Economic Development (Transport, Finance, Poverty) International Economic Cooperation.
- Chandiramani, Jyoti. (2016). Structure and Role of Higher Education in India in the 21st Century. Challenges and Opportunities of Service Sector for India’s Business World, 33-40. [ISBN number: 978-93-5158-297-7]
- Airy Aanchal and Chandiramani Jyoti . 1 (2016): “The Good and Bad of Odd-Even Formula : Case Study of Delhi and Alternative Measures towards Sustainable Transport.” Advances in Economics and Business Management (AEBM) 2394-1545 3. 31-35.
- Chandiramani Jyoti. and Misra S.B. (2014), “Do Anti-Poverty Programmes Provide A Sustainable Route Out of Poverty? A Select Case Analysis of Poverty in Pune City”, The Indian Economic Journal, ISSN No. 0019-4662. Special Issue, December
- Chandiramani Jyoti (2014) “Post MDG 2015: The Agenda for Asia and Africa–Are the problems and solutions new?.” Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 157: 143-154.
- Chandiramani Jyoti. (2013) “Urbanisation and Urban Public Transport: Towards Faster, Sustainable and More Inclusive Growth”.” The Indian Economics Journal 0019-4662
- Chandiramani Jyoti & Bazaz, Amir, Dr. (Nov 2013) “Can we use ‘improved cook-stoves’ as an instrument to tackle the twin challenges of development and energy: An assessment in the Indian context?”, Forum for Global Knowledge Sharing http://fgks.in/images/pdf/conf/2013/Jyoti_Amir.pdf
- Chandiramani Jyoti (2012 )“Recent Trends and Pattern of Urban Employment in India” Journal of the Indian Economic Association, Sp Issue: ISSN: 0019-4662
- Cooperative Banking in India (2013) for Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning – Co-authored
- ‘Perspectives in Urban Development: Issues in Infrastructure, Planning and Governance’ (Oct, 2012), Editors – Ramanath Jha and Jyoti Chandiramani – Capital Publishing Company – ISBN: 978-93-81891-01-8
- International Trade (2006) A book for distance learning students for Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- International Economics (2002) A Text book which was a prescribed book for Third Year BA & B.Com students of Pune University (2002). The revised edition of the book (2007)
- Chandiramani Jyoti, “Introduction”, Perspectives in Urban Development: Issues in Infrastructure, Planning and Governance, edited by Jha Ramanath and Chandiramani Jyoti, ISBN no. 978-93-81891-01-8, Pages 1-21
- Chandiramani Jyoti & Ghosh Ishita, “Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd: The Road Ahead”, Perspectives in Urban Development: Issues in Infrastructure, Planning and Governance, edited by Jha Ramanath and Chandiramani Jyoti, ISBN no. 978-93-81891-01-8, Pages 110-135
Research Papers Presented in National/International Conferences
- Chandiramani Jyoti, (28-30 September 2015), “Urban Infrastructure and Smart Cities: Key Questions for Considerations” In: Smart Cities and India’s New Urban Imperatives, organised by Centre for Public Affairs (CPA) in collaboration with the India International Centre (IIC)
- Chandiramani Jyoti (13-14 Dec 2013), “Post MDG 2015: The Agenda for Asia and Africa – Are the problems and solutions new?” In: India and Development Partnerships in Asia and Africa: Towards a New Paradigm, with the support of the Public Diplomacy Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, IR organised by SIIS
- Chandiramani Jyoti & Bazaz, Amir, Mr., (10/2013), “Urbanization and Urban Transport in India: Issues,Challenges and Prospects” In: Urbanization and Urban Transport in India: Issues, Challenges and Prospects”, organized by GOA Economic Association
- Chandiramani Jyoti, (June, 2013),“Urbanisation and Urban Livelihood”, organised by Indira Gandhi Institute for Development Research
- Chandiramani Jyoti (December 2012), “Trends and Pattern of Urban Employment in India”, In: Indian Economic Association Conference, Vishkhapatna
- Chandiramani Jyoti (August 2010), “Dynamics of Managing Growth- The Next Phase of the Auto Industry”, 50th Annual Convention (SIAM)
- Chandiramani Jyoti (December 2009), “Resilience in the Passenger Vehicle Segment in India in the aftermath of Global Economic recession” In: Global Economic Crisis -Perspectives and policies, Organized by Christ University
- Chandiramani Jyoti (February 2001) , “Effects of Globalisation on manufacturing sector of Indian Economy”, In: Globalization with Reference to Various sectors of Indian Economy, organised by Ness Wadia College of Commerce