Payment Instructions - B.Sc. Economics | Symbiosis
Payment Instructions - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
Home Admissions B.Sc. (Economics) Honours Payment Instructions
- Students are required to pay the 1st instalment of annual fees towards the Programme at the time of admission.
- Programme Fees may be paid by demand draft in favor of ‘Symbiosis School of Economics’ payable at Pune.
- After paying the fees and securing the admission if the student does not report to the SSE office on the date of commencement of the induction programme, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled and the fees will be refunded as per the refund rules mentioned.
- Fees could increase by 10% annually. Fees would also be impacted by any introduction / change in Government Taxes, as & when applicable.
The date of reporting to the institute will always be deemed to be the date of commencement of the academic programme as given in our Bulletin under the Important dates.
- Every student of this course shall abide by the rules of the Symbiosis International University [SIU]. Any changes made in the rules and regulations from time to time by International University will be applicable when made/modified during the academic year.
- Admissions are subject to eligibility clearance from the SIU.
- Admission will be confirmed only after payment of prescribed fees. For the subsequent years, students are required to register again as per the schedule declared from time to time by paying the prescribed fees for that year.
Admissions will be cancelled in case of:
- Not submitting the required documents in time.
- Submission of fake or incorrect documents.
- Admission gained through unfair and objectionable practices detected at any stage during the 3-year programme.
- Failing to fulfil required eligibility criteria of the programme.
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility of admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.